ID HOME is hosting a reception for the launch of their new initiative THE ART OF LIVING, a collaboration that features the works of the Bay Area’s best artists, designers and artisans on Thursday, August 7th 2008 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at 1125 Mariposa Street in Potrero Hill.
This concept is an idea of Alexandra Krueckl, who introduced Pierre Leduc and Nancy Arrowsmith, owners of two neighboring interior design stores, ID HOME and bimma loft to local professionals. “Thanks to the keen eye, experience and networking ability of Alexandra, who coordinated this group of incredibly talented and dedicated people, to showcase a variety of unique, high-quality, cutting-edge designs and artworks, we are now the source for high-profile architects and designers” says Pierre Leduc. ID HOME and bimma loft will permanently showcase:
- Tony Clark’s, unique furniture creations made from responsibly reclaimed wood from Thailand
- Dana Porteous of SkySide Studios’ innovative, sustainable designs
- Leathersouth’s custom rugs and accessories
- Sally Dominguez’ contemporary designs
- The Woodshanti Cooperative’s craftsmanship
- Feng Jin’s sculptures
- Virna Low and Dan Heller’s photography.
To RSVP to the event at ID HOME, please call 415.861.6668 or email email@example.com
1125 Mariposa Street • San Francisco • 415.861.6668
For additional information on THE ART OF LIVING collaborators, please visit their websites: